Have you ever wondered – What can a virtual assistant do for me and my business?
Sometimes the answer itself can be a little daunting because what your virtual assistant can do for you and your business can be as unique and diverse as the individual VAs themselves!
But don’t be scared! Here are Top 10 Wonderful Things your Virtual Assistant can do for you:
- Answer your emails this way: “Hi! My name is [your name]’s virtual assistant” Having your VA answer your emails in this way does two things – it makes your business look bigger than it is, and more importantly, it frees up your time so you can work with your clients. Your VA can deal with the simple emails, and forward your important emails for you to action. After some time, you can teach your VA to answer emails the way you want them answered!
- A VA can be the bookkeeper and payroll officer – let your VA worry about the invoices coming in, have her/him post it in an Online Accounting system (that you can also check later on) with this out of your mind – you can focus more in other important stuff such as running your biz!
- Having a company event? Your VA can spearhead the planning! Your VA can source the venue, organise the menu, send out invitations, manage RSVPS, etc – all online! And make the event a memorable and enjoyable time for you, your company and your guests!
- Recruitment – having a VA to create and place a job advertisement, sift through applications, shortlist candidates and conduct phone interviews can save you a lot of time! Your VA can even facilitate the hiring, interview and training of new staff!
- Data Presentations – Your VA can transform raw data into a clear, stunning PowerPoint Presentation!
- Data Entry – Collected a bunch of business cards but never entered them? Got information on entry forms from a competition you ran that need entering? Have regular sales figures that you need to enter? Scan them or post them to your VA for entering into your database.
- Appointment and Schedule Organization – Let your VA handle your schedule for you! She can set up meeting appointments, interview schedules and leisure time in your Google Calendar – you just don’t know how much more simple and organized your life can be!
- Marketing and Social Media support – Increase your clientele with the help of your stunning VA! She can spread the word, create stunning marketing collateral and provide service for your customers! She can also do Social Marketing using different online Social Media Sites such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Web Research – Most VAs are a wiz at web researching! Just prep your VA, give precise instructions on what results you want, where to save and voila! You have ample time to do other things! Plus she can also research the lowest air fare or accommodation for your upcoming trip!
- Upload blog posts on your blog – If your VA is knowledgeable in WordPress, she can help you upload blog post and even create the post herself!