You’ll be jumping for joy when you realise how much your Virtual Assistant can help you!
Having a VA is not just having an online secretary, instead, consider a virtual assistant as an extension of yourself and your business!
With proper training and exposure, you can maximize a VA’s capabilities by delegating tasks such as:
- Writing Blogs. Content blogging is an important marketing strategy, and trusting this to a VA can save you time. With all the research that needs to be done to create a compelling post, having a VA to help you saves you lots of time.
- Organization Tasks. A VA can assist you in managing your emails, and keeps you aligned with your daily schedule. However a VA can do more by helping you with data processing using spreadsheets, bookkeeping and creating Powerpoint presentations.
- Web Designing/Audio Editing. VA’s are usually individuals with strong computer competence. Learn your VA’s skill areas and use it to your vantage.
- Research/Social Media. Your VA will be your eyes and ears to the outside world, will keep you up-to-date with trends, and will help you maintain a strong online presence.
- Human Resources. Delegating the screening phase of the hiring process to a VA can help lessen the number of applicants you’ll need to interview.
- Transcription. You can speak faster than you can type, so why not record your thoughts, plans and field notes from meetings and get a VA to type them up for you!
- Customer Service. Responding and listening to your customer’s possible crisis real time can keep your customers happy. Having a VA that can provide excellent customer service is a gem.
This is just the tip of the ice-berg!
Need to know more ways how a virtual assistant can help you grow your business?
Feel free get in touch with me today!