- Vehicle mileage
- Hardware (CD’s, memory sticks, etc)
- Specific stationery requests
- Postage and packaging, or courier fees
- International phone calls.
C Squared, in the course of that engagement, may acquire property of the Client in the form of confidential information, proprietary information and intellectual property.
1.C Squared shall not use or attempt to use any confidential information in any manner either:
- Which may injure or cause loss either directly or indirectly to the Client or to its business or may be likely to do so; or
- For C Squared’s own purposes or the purposes of any person other than the Client; or
- Otherwise than as authorised by the Client.
2. Information shall not be considered confidential to the extent that it is or becomes a part of the public domain through no wrongful act or omission by C Squared or is already known by C Squared free of any confidentiality obligation or is disclosed under proper judicial or government process.
3. In this Deed, unless the context otherwise requires, “Confidential Information” means information in respect of:
- Technology and “know-how” of the Client;
- Specifications and technical manuals of the Client;
- Procedures, operations, practices, products and processes of the Client;
- Intellectual or industrial property of the Client;
- Business, trade and financial dealings of the Client;
- Prices and costings relating to the existing or prospective products or services of the Client;
- Customer lists, files, manuals, account records, computer files and software, documents and materials generated or arising out of the business of the Client;
- Existing or prospective clients, customers or suppliers of the Client;
- The organisation and administrative procedures of the Client;
- Reports, memoranda and other writings and papers, including any technical data files of the Client;
- The business transactions, business methods, records, forms, charges and financial affairs of the Client.
- Intellectual property of the Client shall remain the property of the Client which shall have full rights to such work, process, design or other material whether those rights are exercised in any form or not during the engagement or on cessation of the engagement.
- For the purposes of this document, unless the context requires otherwise “Intellectual Property” means: ‘Any original work, process, design or other material produced or published byC Squared arising from engagement with the Client”.
- Full payment is due on receipt of invoice OR prior to commencement of work – please check your Proposal document and Service Agreement for details specific to your project. Please remember C Squared Virtual Admin Services is a small business too.
- A surcharge will apply on weekends and public holidays.
- Overdue invoices will incur a late payment fee of 7.5% per month (if applicable).
- Where your account is referred by C Squared Virtual Admin Services to a debt collection agency/lawyer for recovery you are then liable for all reasonable fees applied to that recovery process.
- Direct Deposit
- Business Cheque
- PayPal (Note: PayPal transaction fees apply)
ABN : 78 576 042 756